UFC 227 is almost here, 5th August. The event will feature the main card of Dillashaw vs. Garbrandt 2 and will be contested at the Ultimate Fighting Championship that will be held on August 4, 2018, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
Do you want to find out how to watch UFC 227 in New Zealand for under $17.52 per month. This means you can watch every UFC event at half the price of paying in NZ and you can watch on any device including laptop, phone, television and even android box.
How To Watch UFC PPV New Zealand
The cheapest country in the world to buy a UFC subscription is from the Philippines where a subscription only costs $17.52 USD per month. Anyone can signup for a UFC Philippines account, they simply need to be residing within the country. Thankfully you can use a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and appear like a local from your NZ address.
As you can see from the table above, New Zealand is nearly twice the price.
UFC 227 FIGHT CARD
Here are all the fights that are lined up for this UFC PPV.
Main Card (10 PM ET, PPV)
- TJ Dillashaw vs. Cody Garbrandt
- Demetrious Johnson vs. Henry Cejudo
- Cub Swanson vs. Renato Moicano
- JJ Aldrich vs. Polyana Viana
- Thiago Santos vs. Kevin Holland
Preliminary Card (8 PM ET, FX)
- Brett Johns vs. Pedro Munhoz
- Montel Jackson vs. Ricky Simon
- Irene Aldana vs. Bethe Correia
- Sheymon Moraes vs. Matt Sayles
Preliminary Card (6:15 PM ET, Fight Pass)
- Jose Torres vs. Alex Perez
- Kyung Ho Kang vs. Ricardo Ramos
- Danielle Taylor vs. Zhang Weili
- Marlon Vera vs. Wuliji Buren.
I’m an adventurer, traveller and thrill seeker who loves to explore the beautiful country of New Zealand. When I’m not writing articles for Ki-Wi you’ll find me driving jet boats, hiking and riding my motorcycle. New Zealand is an amazing country to live, work, travel and explore.