Want to watch Fancode in New Zealand using nothing more than your internet connection? Well now you can, and it doesn't even involve dodgy pirated streams either.
Fancode is India's most popular streaming platform for major sporting events including all cricket tournaments (IPL, Ashes, cricket world cup etc) as well as major sporting events such as Major League Baseball, SAFF Championship, Major League Soccer (MLS) etc.
Trying to access Fancode from New Zealand will not work.
You need to bypass the geo-block using a VPN with an Indian server, or effectively an Indian IP address. There's many free and paid options out there, but exercise caution, most of them are already blocked by Fancode, so you need to be smart and use a reputable company with access too millions of IP addresses.
Fancode is available to watch through your web browser or using one of a wide variety of apps on devices such as Roku, FireTV, Android, iOS, ChromeOS and even most Smart Televisions.
How To Watch Fancode In New Zealand
- Signup for your PureVPN account
- Download the plugin to your laptop or TV
- Visit Fancode.com on smartphone app or website.
- Create a free account using email address
- Ensure Indian VPN is running -i.e. Mumbai location
- Access Fancode and cast to TV or watch on computer
- Use your NZ card to purchase a membership.
Best Sporting Events On Fancode
Fancode offers a wide range of live and on demand cricket, hockey, football events:
- All cricket leagues around asia
- Men's / Women's ashes series
- SAFF Championship football
- UEFA Under 21 Championship
- Brazilian Serie A
- Major League Soccer
- Argentinian League
- Men & Women's FIH Pro League
- Premier Handball League
- Mens Volleyball Nations League
- PGA Tour
- Major League Baseball
- KBO Baseball
- World Rugby U20 Championship
- Royal Ascot racing
- Kabaddi Series
Is Fancode Free To Use & Access?
No, Fancode costs money to signup but this is around 199 rupeesper month, or $3.70in New Zealand Dollars. They offer a wide range of packages. There is free content on their website but no live content is free to watch.
Can We Stream Fancode with a Free VPN?
There are a few free options for VPNs in the market, but none of them are reliable to use.
Even though all you need to sign up for a free VPN is an active email address, you will only have access to a small number of servers and fewer possibilities to disguise your location. In addition to performance issues, not only are these free VPNs highly prone to getting caught by the relevant channels and disrupting your connection right away, but also elevates the chance of putting you in grave danger. So, what’s the point?
Therefore, it is always a viable option to choose your safety over a few pennies. Hence we recommend you to subscribe to a high-quality VPN, PureVPN, which is not only non-traceable, highly secure, fast but also comes with a 31-days money back guarantee.
So, do not compromise on quality and start off with PureVPN for the buffer-free streaming of your favorite Fancode content!
How To Get An Indian IP Address For Fancode?
- Signup to a full service VPN provider
- Download the software for your device, iOS, Windows, Android etc
- Connect to an Indian Server in Mumbai or Delhi
- Signup and start using blocked Indian websites.
Watch Fancode In New Zealand on various streaming devices
How to watch Fancode in New Zealand on iOS
Here’s how you can simply watch Fancode for free on your iOS device, all while being in New Zealand:
- Sign up for PureVPN.
- Get the PureVPN iOS app from the App Store and sign in.
- Connect to an Indian server.
- Download the Fancode app and login or sign up for an account.
- Stream right away!
How to watch Fancode in New Zealand on Android
Simply follow these quick steps to access Fancode on your Android device in New Zealand:
- Get a PureVPN subscription.
- Download the PureVPN app on your Android device from Google Play.
- Connect to the server in India.
- Get the Fancode app and log into or register for your account if you don’t have one.
- Now enjoy streaming all Fancode premium content from New Zealand absolutely restriction-free!
How to watch Fancode in New Zealand on Roku
Follow these instructions right away if you want to watch your favourite streaming programs on Fancode on Roku TV:
- Subscribe to PureVPN.
- Download the PureVPN app from the App Store and sign up.
- Connect your device to any server located in India.
- Install the Fancode app and log into your account.
- Stream your favourite Fancode sports hassle-free!
How to watch Fancode in New Zealand on Firestick
By just following these easy instructions, you can quickly access Fancode on your Firestick:
- Get the PureVPN subscription.
- Download the PureVPN app for Firestick from the Amazon App store.
- Connect to any Indian-based server.
- Download the Fancode app and create your account or log in with your credentials.
- You're all set to stream your desired content on Fancode from anywhere in the world!
Frequently asked questions
What else can I watch using a VPN?
With a VPN subscription, you have access to practically all streaming services. To count a few, you may stream Netflix, Amazon Prime, US HBO, and many more streaming services using VPN absolutely restriction-free.
How can I watch Fancode if I am not in India?
To access Fancode from outside of India, all you need is a reliable VPN like PureVPN to bypass all geo-restrictions. This VPN will switch your virtual location and make your traffic appear to come from India, thus, giving you full access to the Fancode live stream while physically being in New Zealand with utmost ease.
Can I use VPN for my Smart TV?Yes. You certainly can. By setting the VPN on your network, you may effortlessly use VPN for your Smart TV. There's many different options including router VPN, chromecast VPN and even Smart DNS.
I am a software engineer based in Rarotonga, Cook Islands. I love the outdoors and spending time with my family. I started playing around with VPNs when I wanted to watch something overseas and there was no local TV company showing it. I quickly found out how I could enjoy the same content as my American friends without living in Los Angeles.