I’ve been investing in Bitcoin for many years and make a small fortune in the recent all time high of over $24,000 in December last year.
Many people want to get into the world of crypto but are often put off when they find out how difficult purchasing your first coins can actually be. The first thing to note is you definitely don’t need to purchase an entire Bitcoin coin.
Most of my work colleagues asked how did I pay for a full coin and the answer is, I only started with 0.1 coin (or $10 back then) and bought more coin as and when I could.
I then branched out into other coins, trading my bitcoin for alternative coins (ALT Coin) such as Cardano. There is over 1350 coins you can exchange Bitcoin for.
You can do exactly the same, you can buy a small percentage of a Bitcoin. In order to get involved with making serious money on Bitcoin then you need to invest a lot.
Words of caution, you can definitely make money but you can definitely lose it too so be careful and only invest what you can afford to lose.
How To Buy Bitcoin New Zealand
- Register for a free trading account at Easy Crypto NZ
- Verify your identity within 2 minutes using EC’s automatic ID system
- Create a buy order for Bitcoin
- Pay for it instantly using EC’s instant payment system or manual bank transfer
- Have Bitcoin delivered directly to your own personal wallet.
The best way on how to buy Bitcoin in New Zealand is EasyCrypto.nz –They have best rates in NZ, they are the only crypto broker in the nation to have a 100% funds safety guarantee and you can sign up and have Bitcoin sent your personal wallet in less than 5 minutes.
Easy Crypto currently leads the NZ crypto market in several ways:
- They have the best Bitcoin prices in New Zealand
- They are the only crypto exchange in NZ to have a 100% funds safety guarantee
- They list over 60 cryptos
- They have a committed customer service helpdesk
- Their system is entirely automated so you can expect to be signed up, verified, and owning Bitcoin in less than 5 minutes.
Easy Crypto offer a free portfolio tracker for anyone to use, customer or not.
Easy Crypto is a limited liability company listed on the NZ companies registrar and is trustworthy. They are also a registered financial services provider – and have been running since 2017 with no security issues what so ever..